February 19, 2013

Back At Schneider Orientation

     Well I'm back again for another shot at starting my driving career with Schneider Trucking. This is a continuation of my blog from my first tryout for Schneider. The first time I went to Schneider orientation in January I came with high expectations but ended failing their physical. As a result I ended having to come home with my tail between my legs. I went to my doctor for a complete physical. The only thing he found was that my blood pressure was high so now I on medication.
     

     Even though I passed my physical this time my pulse rate was still high which means I guess that the medication may have to be adjusted. Now we have non-stop class work so they can cram as much information as they can in the short time we are here. We also have mentors assigned to us to see how we drive and to help us with any weak areas we may have.
I'll continue to blog as I progress through the training program.

No comments:

Post a Comment